How to Invest
The Vision Opportunity Funds (the “Vision Funds”) are available to Canadian and Non-Canadian individual and institutional investors. The Vision Funds are also available for investment from Canadian RRSPs /RRIFs /TFSAs /LIRAs /RESPs. The Vision Opportunity Funds are only available by way of offering memorandum to accredited investors.
Funds Open for Investment:
Vision Opportunity Fund Limited Partnership (Canadian Investors)
Vision Opportunity Non-Resident Fund Limited Partnership (Non-Canadian Investors)
Vision Opportunity Fund Trust (Canadian RRSPs / RRIFs / TFSAs / LIRAs / RESPs)
Accredited Individual Investors
- Funds managed by Vision Capital Corporation are open to accredited Investors
- If you have any questions regarding accredited investor qualifications,
please contact Shael Soberano at (647) 726-0182 or Soberano@visioncap.ca
- Funds managed by Vision Capital Corporation are available for subscription via FundServ;
- If you are an advisor and have any questions regarding the Vision Opportunity Funds, please contact Darren Kosack at (416) 569-8498 or email@example.com.
Eligibility for RRSPs, RRIFs, and Other Registered Accounts
- Vision Capital Corporation manages a Canadian Mutual Fund Trust that is open to investments from Registered Accounts including Canadian RRSPs, RRIFs, TFSAs, LIRAs, and RESPs.